Monday, March 21, 2011

So it seems.

So it seems I have yet again set myself up for some dismal failures.  That's ok. I'm used to it. I guess.  Maybe I should be of the mindset I am not going to diet and then I will have some success's at this diet game.

I did talk my hubby into going to Planet X, its only $10.00 a month plus sign on fee.  You can stop anytime and not pay.  Right up those New Year's resolutions Ally's.  As for doing some thing here at the house I really can't unless the Little's are sleeping because they like to be in the mix and sometimes there is just not enough room.  Going out for a walk right now is not good since the pollen count is crazy high any my poor nose and asthma has been crazy.

So maybe just maybe I trick my addled brain into thinking I am not on a diet, and I will lose something and keep it off.  I have to start somewhere and here is good as any,

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Lisa, I found you through Leighann. I see you're struggling trying to lose some extra weight. I know how you feel. I have about 20 lbs to lose as well. I've went to weight watchers the first time around and lost 48lbs , gained some back, then I did it by myself twice after that. Needless to say I now again need to lose 20 lbs. It's always a struggle. The phrase nothing tastes as good as skinny feels doesn't always cut it when chocolate calls my name ;) I'll try and pop in once in a while and give you some support and encouragement.!!! No comments is no fun :(